Elizabeth Naming John - Framed poster
“When it was time for Elizabeth to have her baby, she gave birth to a son.Her neighbors and relatives heard that the Lord had shown her great mercy, and they shared her joy.
On the eighth day they came to circumcise the child, and they were going to name him after his father Zechariah, but his mother spoke up and said, “No! He is to be called John.” - Luke 1:57-60
When Zechariah is silent, Elizabeth’s voice is called forth. She proclaims John’s name and stakes her claim more on God’s destiny for her son than the expectations of others.Make a statement in any room with this framed poster of Elizabeth Naming John, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia