Honoring Creator: Audio Guided Prayer Walk
Led by Bette Dickinson, this audio journey connects you with the land's sacredness, indigenous heritage, and Creator's presence. Begin by grounding yourself in the soil and honoring those who first inhabited this land. Slowly, mindfully walk, feeling the Creator's presence in every step as you center yourself in Christ in the community of creation.
- Original music by Rainsong, Grammy Nominated and Nammy Award winning Indigenous Artists
- The Creation Story written and narrated by Terry Wildman
- A sensory mindfulness practice of engaging our 5 senses in Creation to listen to our Creator
- 7 directions prayer, a gratitude prayer inspired by indigenous tradition
- Opportunities to listen, reflect, and consider your role as a steward of creation
- An invitation to pray for peace, reconciliation, and justice for indigenous peoples of the land
- Honoring Creator PDF Companion: craft a heartfelt Land Acknowledgment Prayer and discover 10 practical ways to express your love for creation. Deepen your connection and reverence for the land, indigenous communities, and the Creator with this enriching companion guide.