It Is Finished Display or Printing License - 0-50 people
It Is Finished Digital or Printing Display License
Whereas, certain works of authorship generally characterized as:
- One Image, “It Is Finished" (identified in attached download) (the “Works”), were created by Licensor;
Whereas, Licensee desires to print the Works a single time for the purpose of being displayed during church services and/or printing one copy to display for 0-50 people;
Whereas, Licensor desires to permit such use of the Works;
For valid consideration received, the parties agree as follows:
- Subject to the limitation set forth in this Agreement, Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive license (the “License”) to reproduce the Works to the extent permitted by law. The Licensee will not reproduce or otherwise utilize the Works outside the Field of Use, which in this case is defined as display during church service. No rights are hereby granted to make any derivative works, and Licensee has no right to grant sublicenses without permission of Licensor.
- The Licensee will pay the Licensor a flat fee of Fifty Dollars and Zero Cents ($50.00) (the “Fee”).
- The Licensee will obtain any and all necessary governmental approvals in each country for the use, manufacture, performance, production, reproduction, display, distribution, sale or import of the product containing the Work.
- Life of the Agreement. Unless otherwise terminated by operation of law or by acts of the parties in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, this Agreement is in force from the Effective Date recited on page one and remains in effect in perpetuity
- Termination by the Licensor. If Licensee violates or fails to perform any material terms of this Agreement, then Licensor may give written notice of the default (“Notice of Default”) to Licensee. If Licensee does not repair the default within sixty (60) days after the effective date of the Notice of Default (“Period to Cure”), then Licensor has the right to terminate this Agreement and the License by a second written notice (“Notice of Termination”). If Licensor sends a Notice of Termination to Licensee, then this Agreement automatically terminates on the effective date of this notice. Termination does not relieve the Licensee of its obligation to pay any monies owed at the time of the Termination Effective Date, and does not impair any accrued right of the Licensor.
- Termination by the Licensee. Licensee has the right at any time to terminate this Agreement in whole or in part by giving written notice to the Licensor. The notice of termination will be effective ninety (90) days after the effective date of the notice. Any termination does not relieve the licensee of any obligation or liability accrued prior to termination. Nor does termination rescind anything done by the Licensee or any payments made to Licensor prior to the effective date of the termination. Termination does not affect in any manner any rights of the Licensor arising under this Agreement prior to termination.
- Limited Warranty. The Licensor warrants that he has the lawful right to grant this license to Licensee, but makes no representation or warranty that the Works will not infringe on any patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
- Reasonableness. Company and Artist acknowledge and agree that they have weighed all the facts, conditions, and circumstances pertaining to this Agreement, have been afforded an opportunity to consult with counsel of their choice concerning this Agreement and its legal effect, and acknowledge that all of the provisions of this Agreement are reasonable.
- Indemnification. Licensee will indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Licensor from and against any and all liability, claims, suits, losses, damages, costs, fees and expenses resulting from or arising out of exercise of this Agreement.
- Assignability. This Agreement is binding upon and inures to the benefit of Licensor, his successors and assignees. This is agreement is personal to the Licensee and is not assignable by Licensee without prior written permission of the Licensor.
- Notices. Any notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement must be in writing and may be delivered in person, by email, or by overnight courier addressed to the respective party at the address set forth in the introduction of this Agreement or a changed address as may be given by a party to the other by written notice. Any notice will be considered to have been given when personally delivered or five business days after the date of mailing or one business day after the date of forwarding if sent by email or overnight courier.
- Binding Agreement; Successors. This Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by the successors and assigns of the parties, subject to the terms and limitations of Paragraph 10.
- Governing Law. The laws of the State of Michigan govern the rights and obligations of the Company and Artist under this Agreement, without regard to conflict of law principles of that state.
- Cost of Enforcement. Each party shall pay all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, incurred by the other party in enforcing the provisions of this Agreement or in recovering any claims or damages arising from a breach of this Agreement if the other party is successful in its action.
- Waiver. The failure of either party to require the performance of any term or obligation of this Agreement, or the waiver by either party of any breach of this Agreement, shall not prevent any subsequent enforcement of any term or obligation or be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision is invalid and unenforceable as written, that provision will be deemed modified in a manner consistent with the intent of the original provision, so as to make it valid and enforceable. This Agreement, and the application of the provision to persons or circumstances other than those with respect to which it would be invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected.
- Modification; Waiver. Any change to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both Licensor and Licensee. Neither party can waive its rights under this Agreement or release the other party from its obligations under this Agreement, unless the waiving party acknowledges it is doing so in writing and signs a document to that effect.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersedes all other agreements and understandings, both written and oral, of the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- Counterparts; Facsimile. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. This Agreement may be executed and delivered by facsimile or electronic transmission, and a facsimile or electronic version of this Agreement or of a signature of a party will be effective as an original.
The parties have executed this Agreement as of the Effective Date upon purchase.